- Date of event – Sunday the 18th of November 2018
- Meeting point – Todd Road United Service Station (Westgate Bridge)
- Time – 8:00am. The convoy will be leaving at 8:30am SHARP!
(If you’re running late, please give Marc or Andrew a call and we will direct you to the first stop where you can join the cruise)
– Marc Mob: 0466 112 888 – Andrew Mob: 0408 594 653
- Cost – $5.00 per Car, to cover the costs of ‘’gasoline” for the two Max Cars.
Our Club will be embarking on a “MAD MAX” Cruise, visiting some of the Old Film Sites throughout Melbourne and Avalon.
We will be led by the two Mad Max – V8 Interceptors, stopping at various sites where the Mad Max movie was originally filmed. The knowledgeable tour guides will be giving brief tutorials about the movie as we stop at each film site.
Our final stop will be the Little River Pub, where everyone will be able to have a bite to eat and the exciting opportunity to have their cars photographed with the Mad MaxInterceptors!!
Feel free to bring along your friends and family to be part of this unique event which truly will be a great day following “Mad Max”
P.S – There may be a special appearance from the “Night Riders” Monaro.
- Please RSVP by Wednesday the 4th of November to email@example.com
We hope to see you all on the road!!